I am a qualified and registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
A wealth of life experience informs my role as a psychotherapist and counsellor, including many years working with young people in different roles. As well as private practice, my current psychotherapy roles span the NHS, the voluntary sector, and with young people (18+) in the Higher Education sector.
The primary focus of our sessions together is to offer you a space to explore your difficulty. Appropriate interventions based on mindfulness, CBT, DBT, and solution focussed therapy can be incorporated.
Psychotherapy and Counselling Training
- MA Counselling and Psychotherapy (University of Leicester)
- Recent training includes: working with autism, anger, borderline personalities
I am experienced in working with clients with a wide range of difficulties, including but not limited to:
- relationship problems
- life change events, eg. end of relationships, births, deaths
- changes such as going to University, or redundancy
- hopelessness, despair, and anger
- depression and anxiety
- work based stress
- identity, gender, sexuality and personality