I’m a qualified, registered and accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I’m qualified to Masters level.
I bring lots of life experience to my role as a psychotherapist and counsellor, including many years working with young adults. I was the person everyone went to with their problems. Then I decided to make it a profession. I have a special understanding of introvert personality types and highly sensitive people. As well as private practice, my counselling and psychotherapy roles span the NHS, the voluntary sector, and with young people (18+) at University.
I’m a brilliant listener.
Psychotherapy and Counselling Training
- MA Counselling and Psychotherapy (University of Leicester)
- Recent training includes: working with autism, anger, borderline personalities
I’m experienced in working with clients with a wide range of difficulties, including but not limited to:
- relationship problems
- life change events, eg. end of relationships, births, deaths
- changes such as going to University, or redundancy
- hopelessness, despair, and anger
- depression and anxiety
- work based stress
- identity, gender, sexuality and personality